Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible to implement and coordinate the ESH Programs, Policies and Procedures for the location. Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with local ESH regulations.
- Coordinate the work of external contracted companies, who are specialists of Environmental protection, Fire protection, Safety, etc and working on compliance of the Site.
- Implement procedures, guidelines, trainings and other support materials that will ensure the compliance to all company and legal requirements.
- Perform internal audits and document results and follow-up plans.
- Roll-out the actions defined for the business/function master plan to all sites.
- Network with the other sites in the region to seek for the best practices available. Participate in regional networks as requested.
- Periodically report progress to the site leadership, using appropriate performance indicators and management review processes. Interact with site supervisors and workers to get their full support and understanding to our programs, goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and improve the hazard recognition and observations/coaching process at the site
Who you are
- Technical or Bachelor degree for Environmental, Safety/Health
- Desirable Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Agronomy, Electrical, other)
- Min. 3 years of experience as ESH Coordinator or similar role is a must.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Certified Management Systems knowledge (ISO/OHSAS) is desirable.
- Critical personal competencies: networking, communication and motivational skills, tactical thinking, agility, leading by influencing others, results orientation
Who is Bayer?
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.